Updated on: 01.01.2023
Thank you for your interest in appleute. Data security is taken seriously here. The use of this website is possible without providing personal data. If you possibly want to use appleute services, it may be necessary to process private data. If necessary to process private data and if there is no legal basis, appleute obtains the consent of the data subjects.
The processing of private data (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and complies with the country-specific applicable data protection regulations. The following statement informs the public about the scope, nature and purpose of the collection of private data. It also informs the data subjects about their rights. appleute has implemented various measures to ensure the maximum security of private data processed through this website.
As a data collector, appleute has taken maximum measures to ensure that private data processed through this website is as private as possible. However, we caution you that data transmissions over the World Wide Web may pose security threats. Therefore, we also welcome information from a variety of sources (e.g., telephone, in-person).
This data security declaration is based on the regulations that the European legislator used when implementing the DSGVO (Article 4 DSGVO). This data protection declaration is written in a way that shall be easy to understand. First, we would like to clarify the terminology used to ensure this. The following terminologies are key components of this data security declaration:
- “private data” will mean any data identifying an individual (hereinafter referred to as “data subject”); an individual is a subject that can be distinguished, legitimately or by implication, by reference to an identifier, for example, a name, an ID number, address or online ID
- “data subject” will mean any identifiable individual whose private information is handled by the controller
- “processing” will mean any activity or set of activities which are performed upon private information via programmed orders, for example, assortment, recording, association, adjustment, use, transmission, erasing or anything comparable as such
- “profiling” signifies any automatic processing of private data to Identify certain features regarding a natural person, especially looking at dissecting and anticipating features related to Interests, lead area, movements, and characteristics of a natural person
- “controller” means the lawful person, body or authority which alone or jointly with others determines the grounds and methods for the processing of personal data; where the grounds and methods for such preparation are dictated by Union or national law, arrangements may be made for the controller or the specific criteria for its mission under Union or national law;
- “recipient” will mean any individual, authority, or agency to which private data is unveiled. But authorities which may get private data with regards to a particular examination task under Union or national law will not be considered as recipients; the handling of such information by those authorities will be completed as per the appropriate information security rules and as per the reasons for the preparing
- “Third Party” means any person, body or authority other than the Data Subject, the Controller, the Processor and the persons who have been authorized to process the Personal Data under the direct supervision of the Controller or the Processor;
- “Consent” ” of the data subject shall mean any unreservedly given express, formed and unambiguous articulation of wishes in the form of statements or the like by which the data subject consents to the processing of personal data concerning him or her;
2. Contact details
Responsible: appleute GmbH
Address: Karlsbaderstr. 20, 97762 Hammelburg, Germany
Phone: +49 9732 30 24 984
3. Collection and storage of private data
Visiting the website
This website is accessible without disclosure of personal data. Entering this website will transmit data directly to the website’s server coming from the browser onto the device. These pieces of information are stored in log files. The information here below is stored until automatically deleted:
- IP address of accessing device,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of retrieved files,
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and the operating system of the accessing device as well as the name of the access provider.
- The above-mentioned data are processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure a seamless connection,
- Guarantee a comfortable page speed and use of this website,
- Assessment of system security
Use of the contact form
appleute offers the possibility to be contacted via a contact form. For this purpose, a valid e-mail address is required as part of the request. Other information is voluntary and you are free to enter this data.
Data processing for contacting appleute is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO under the assumption of voluntary consent.
The private data collected through the contact formula are automatically deleted after completion of all requests.
Secondly, cookies help to statistically record the use of this website to optimize services (see paragraph 7). These cookies enable to automatically recognize previous visits upon the second visit on the website. Also, these cookies are erased automatically after a certain amount of time.
The data processed through cookies is required for all above-mentioned purposes to protect the legitimate interests and the interests of third parties under Art. 6 paras. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. If you wish, you may disable all cookies and prevent them from being stored on your device. However, disabling cookies might prevent you from accessing the totality of functionalities of this website.
5. third-party services
This website uses Google Maps. Google Maps is a mapping service provided by Google. The service is operated by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”).
In the context of Google Maps use, data on the use of Google Maps functions by visitors to the websites is also collected, processed and used.
According to Art. 6 I S. 1 f DSGVO, this does not include user interests that outweigh the technical need to implement the interactive map material.
Information on Google’s data protection can be viewed at the following link: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/ . Further information on the use of Google Maps can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de_de/help/terms_maps.html
Google Web Fonts
This website uses web fonts from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). Google Web Fonts are used to present a uniform and consistent font. Google Web Fonts are automatically stored in the browser cache for consistent presentation when the page is called up. In the event that the browser does not support Google Web Fonts, the default font is changed to the standard font of the local computer. According to Art. 6 I S. 1 f DSGVO, this does not include any user interests that outweigh the technical necessity of using Google Web Fonts.
6. Links to third-party websites
The links published on this site are researched and assembled with the best care. In any case, we have no impact on the present and future substance of the connected pages. We are not responsible for the substance of the connected pages and explicitly don’t adopt the substance of these pages as our own. For illicit, inaccurate or illegal substance coming about because of the utilization or non-utilization of the data, solely the supplier of the connected site is tangible. The liability of the person who refers to publishing by a link is excluded.
7. Tools for tracking and analysis
The tracking measures listed below are carried out under Art. 6 paras. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we statistically evaluate the use of this website. It serves furthermore in improving and optimising the offer. These Interests are justified and in line with the abovementioned regulations.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
To optimise our website, Google Analytics is employed. This Is a service from Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). This service creates cookies. which generates data such as:
- previously visited page,
- browser version,
- IP address,
- time of the server request,
- operating system used,
are transmitted and stored on a Google server located in the United States of America. The data Is used to evaluate and report on the website usage to be able to provide additional services associated with website usage and the Internet with the purpose of market research and design of the website. These pieces of information might have to be transferred to third parties If required by law or In cases that third parties process this data on our behalf. Never will your IP Information be connected to other data from Google. IPs are masked so that an assignment Is not possible.
You always will have the possibility to refuse cookie usage by selecting the right features In your browser settings. Please be aware that doing the abovementioned might prevent you from having full functionality on this website.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found under the following link provided by Google:https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl
Google Adwords – conversion tracking
To be able to record, statistically evaluate, and report on website usage, Google Adwords Conversion Tracking Is employed on this website. Google Adwords requires the set of a cookie on your computer If this website Is visited through a Google Ad.
All cookies set by Google Adwords lose validity after 30 days and cannot be used for private Identification. If the user visits several pages of a particular Adwords client’s website and the cookies still have validity, Google and the client can recognize that the visitor has clicked on the ad and following that was directed towards that page.
All cookies are different. This results In not having the ability to track cookies on websites of Adwords’ customers. The gathered data Is used to create statistical conversion reports for Adwords’ clients that are using conversion tracking. Adwords’ clients will receive information such as the number of clicks on the ad with a redirection to a page with conversion tracking tags. Yet, there’s no Information transmitted that can identify users personally.
8. Social media plugins
This website uses social media plugins (e.g. Facebook, Linkedin, Google+) according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO to distribute appleute. The purpose behind this is to be recognized by the DSGVO as a legitimate concern. The responsibility for data protection compliant operation lies with the respective providers named below. We integrate these plug-ins in a two-click process to ensure maximum data protection for visitors to our website.
This website employs social media plugins from Facebook. This is an offer from Facebook. These plugins are provided by the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like-Button” (“Like”) on our page.
You can find the Facebook plugin overview here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
Visiting this website, plugins will establish a direct connection from the browser to the Facebook server. Facebook will receive certain information, such as that you have visited our page previously (Inc. the IP address).
If you are a member of a Facebook social network and are logged in, you can link content from this website to your account by clicking the button on this website. In turn, Facebook may associate your visit with your account on Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account. appleute would like to point out that we are not aware of the data transmitted to Facebook.
This website employs Google Tag Manager of the company Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). This tool allows managing code from different tracking tools used on this website In one single space.
Google Tag Manager doesn’t set cookies, however, manages tags from tracking tools. Within this paragraph, there Is sufficient Information on how to manage your data.
Google is an active participant in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, which regulates the correct and secure transfer of private data. You can find more information about this at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&tid=311141658. If you want to learn more about the Google Tag Manager, we recommend the FAQs at https://support.google.com/tagmanager/?hl=en#topic=3441530
This website employs Cloudflare services from Cloudflare, Inc. (101 Townsend St., San Francisco, CA 94107, USA) to make this website faster and more secure. All data passed to or from this platform goes through the network of Cloudflare, Inc. The data Is buffered and accesses are logged, generally within the closest data centres (which can be located within the EU). Data is kept for about 4h before deletion. You can find more information about this on https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnZKAA0
More information about data protection at Cloudflare can be found on https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/
On our website, we use social plug-ins from the social media network LinkedIn, from the company LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Every time you access one of our pages that contains LinkedIn functions, a connection to LinkedIn servers is established. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our web pages using your IP address. If you click on LinkedIn’s “Recommend Button” and are logged into your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn can track your visit to our site to you and your account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, do not know the content of the transmitted data or its use by LinkedIn.
The use of the LinkedIn plugin is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in ensuring the greatest possible visibility in social media.
9. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your private data processed by us per Art. 15 DSGVO. You may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of private data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- under Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete private data stored;
- under Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your private data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- under Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your private data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing under Art. 21 DSGVO;
- per Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive the private data that you have provided in a structured and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to a responsible third party;
- following Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and to complain to a supervisory authority per Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of the place of residence or our head office.
10. Right of objection
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR. This means in the event that the objection is directed against direct marketing. You have a general right to object without giving specific reasons. If you wish to exercise your right to object, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
11. Data security
Common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) methods have been implemented in combination with 256-bit encryption. If 256-bit encryption is not supported by the employed browser, 128-bit v3 technology will be implemented instead. Whether a single page is of a website is transmitted encrypted, can be seen by the lock symbol next to the URL in your browser.
Moreover, technological and structural security measures are implemented to secure data against accidental/deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by third parties. All measures are updated according to technical developments.
Over time this policy might have to be amended as a result of new developments with regards to legal requirements or developments of this website. This policy Is available at all times on this website.